My improvement and experience after writing presentation post.


In the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.
All praise is due to Allah Who has given me the strength and ability of writing and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His messenger and prophet, the last and final Messenger of Allah, Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him).

Dear brothers and sisters, at first take my greetings in my religious way, Assalamualaikum (peace be upon all of you).
My immense love and respect to the others belongs to other religions. 

Dear readers, how are you? I hope you all are well by the grace of almighty Allah (Glory to Him). Alhamdulilah, I am also well by His immense mercy.
Today I would like to share my experience and my development I acquired after writing presentation post during last few days. You might puzzled thinking that, what is presentation post? And what I am going to talk about?
Well, let me give you a clear concept about presentation post. 

The word ‘presentation’ is most familiar to most of the varsity’s students and job holder. The word presentation refers to represent something before an audience. Varsity’s students are to give a presentation in every course. Some job holders also are to give presentation many thing before clients, fellow workers and upper officers.
But, unfortunately many Bangladeshi students get afraid of present a presentation.

Thinking a huge students and job holder’s worse situation, Razib Ahmed sir, the founder and former president of e-Commerce Association of Bangladesh (e-CAB), has taken a project in order to eradicate weakness and make skilled the weak persons. He gave 100 topics for writing in the form of presentation. Later Razib Ahmed also the founder and CEO of Search English has decided to give 100 more topics for writing presentation. You can find all the topics in his website. Just click here to get presentation topic. 

Well, now you may think that, what we have to do next?
There is a Facebook group ‘Digital Skills for Bangladesh’. This group is playing a vital role to teach about ICT basic without any cost. Besides learning  about ICT you can eradicate your all weakness like reading, writing, typing weakness by practicing in this group. If you are eager to be skilled in presentation then you have to write presentation post in this group in Bangla and later you have to writing in English in Search Englishgroup, a creation of Razib Ahmed sir. Search English is the best platform for learning English. This platform is mainly for them who are very weak in English. No matter what class are you reading and what is your educational qualification. If you just know the 26 letters of English language then you can be good at English by practicing in search English group. I recommend you to join in SearchEnglish and Digital Skills for Bangladesh group to get real improvement and have a better career in your life.

I just tried to introduce you with presentation post, Digital skills for Bangladesh (DSB) group and Search English (SE) group. Now I am going to describe my improvement I have gained from these group.
These group has changed my life, taught to have dream, eradicated my depression, make me punctual, active, regular in work, diligent and taught utilizing my time. 

Today I will only talk about of my improvement for presentation post. 

1. I have learnt many new things:
I got many unknown topics for writing presentation post. That’s why I had to study about those unknown topics. I had to search in google and read from many resources to know about unknow things. Some topics are here those were totally unknown to me, Black Friday, IT enabled services, Sir Don Bradman, Lone Tennis, Poet Abdul Hakim.
Some topics were known but I have no enough idea about them. These are Barcelona Football club, Real Madrid football club, intel, CNN, Yahoo, Microsoft, Rajbongso, Palbongso, Raja Dormopal, Bibhuti Bhuson Bondapadyay, Mahasthangar, Moynamoti Bouddobihar, Khan Academy, Otish Dipangker, Meer Morasharof Hossain, Alibaba, Cyber crime,  Abraham Lincoln, Oscar Awards, Silicon valley, English literature and some others.
By dint of presentation practice I have the aforementioned matter.

2. My reading speed has been increased:
To know the unknown thing I had to read more from various resources. I had to read fast. By reading more and more, my reading speed has been increased.

3. My understanding power has been increased:
As I had to read with understanding and later I had to write them. Now my understanding power has been increased. Now I can understand easily and quickly.

4. Increased my writing speed:
Before writing presentation post I sometimes become tired to write something with my laptop. But after writing presentation posts I am now habituated in writing with laptop. I am no longer feel bore to writing. At the same time my writing speed has been increased.

5. Depression has gone:
Once I was so much depressed thinking that what will do in my future? I myself thought, I am good for nothing. But after writing presentation post, I am no longer depressed on my future. Because now I know many things.

6. Increased my confidence:
My confidence level has been increased. Why has it happened? Because I read a lot and have known many things. I know reading is the most powerful tool for becoming skilled in anything. Since now I have got a reading habit and my reading power has been increased so I am no longer depressed. Now I am confident that I will do somethings better in my life. In the meantime I am getting some job offer. I am really grateful to my honorable mentor Razib Ahmed sir. I am owe to him forever. His instructions and guidance have changed my life.

These all are my improvement for practicing presentations post.
My experience in this journey is that, success will not come over night. Success will come after a long time struggle with life. Our opposition is not other and our competition is not against other but ourselves.
 If we want something that we never had then we have to something we never did.
So, we have to sacrificed our entertainment, gossiping with friends and hang out with them. We have to reduce our sleep time and have to increase out working time. Then, success will come.
Thanks a lot for reading my post.


Post a Comment

5 Comments