The importance of search in DSB group and my experience.


Peace be upon all of you.
Dear brothers and sisters, how are you all? I hope you all are well by the grace of almighty Allah. Alhamdulillah, I am also well.
Today I have been late to write the presentation post. I was in my office whole day and even until 8.00pm. After coming home I cooked and have had my supper. After then I am now writing this post. Alhamdulillah for everything. 

Well, my today’s topic is the importance of searching in DSB group and my experience.
DSB is the short form of Digital skills or Bangladesh. It is a Facebook group. Razib Ahmed sir has created this helpful group in order to practice basic IT knowledge. In this present world, IT knowledge is so much important for everyone. We all no need to be IT expert but WE should have basic knowledge about all IT matter. Since it has started its journey on 23 January 2018 to till now, it possessed more than 50k post about IT. This group is now a store of IT knowledge. There are computer, hardware and software, podcast, Email, startup, e-commerce, wordpress, graphics design, web design and many othrer IT related post in this group. The most interesting matter is that, all post are written in Bangla. 

If anyone need any information about aforementioned topics, then s/he can easily get his/her desired  result by searching in this group. It should be mentioned that 112,881 members are there in DSB group when I am writing this post. All members write post about various IT related topic along with their experience and straggle they face in their real life situation.
So, to know about the basic of IT in Bangla language DSB group is the best platform.
We need have a habit of searching in group. If we search for a particular matter we will get a lot of post on this matter. It will help us for better understanding. In every post there are many comments regarding the topic of post. So, the importance of searching in DSB group is immense. 
 
My experience regarding this matter.
I am good at searching in search engines like in Google, Bing, Yahoo and in Facebook as well. I hardly ask any one for anything instead I ask in search engine and I search in group if I need. My this habit of searching make me skilled in many things. I can solve any problem I face in study, job or in internet by searching for solution.
Searching habit give you the half of entire knowledge in the world.
So, try to make the habit of searching.
Thanks for reading my post.   

Post a Comment

0 Comments