Samia Farah and her Farah's World


Samia Farah is a successful entrepreneur of Bangladesh. Now her online shop Farah's World is well know in Bangladesh and some 11 countries in the world. Her designed elegant and fashionable women's clothes has gained many women's love and satisfaction. People, specially women from home and abroad buy their favorite dresses from Farah's world and get satisfaction. Samia Farah also know as Sawon has earned buyers trust, love and satisfaction by her hard work, determination and honesty. To reach at this stage, Farah had to struggle a lot. Today, I am going to share her journey with all of you.

Farah was born with golden spoon in her mouth in a well off family. She was the first child of their family. She has one sister and no bother.  Her father is a high ranked government officer and mother is a housewife.Other members of her family also are government and non-government officer. She got a luxurious life since her birth. She never thought one-day she will be an entrepreneur.
"I knew from my childhood, I will be an engineer or doctor or at least teacher or banker:", Samia said.


Her life was going on luxuriously. He completed her graduation and post graduation in economics. After her masters final exam, before publishing the result she joined in a English medium school as a teacher near her home in Dhanmondi, Dhaka. Besides she was preparing herself  for BCS examination. It was started to look for a groom for her at this time. Soon, she got married with a high ranted non-government job holder. She transferred from one luxurious family to other sybaritic family. Her in-law house is in Bonani, Dhaka.. She gave up the school job as her in-law's house was in Banani

After some-days, Surprisingly She got a job in Standard Chattard bank. She dreamed for work in a multinational company. Her dream come true. But she had to leave this golden opportunity for extremely conservative  in-law-house. At the same time, she realized there is something in her womb.
Soon, she gave birth her baby. She was passing her life with her kids. She now thinks, I should do something better and I have to create my won identity.

At this time, her sister suggested her to design clothe as she was fashion conscious since her birth.

 "I was fashion conscious from my early age. I did not want to wear ready-made garments. I used to make my dresses by my own various design after buying cloth form Chadni Chawk. My dresses have to be unique", Samia said.

She started design as per her sister's suggestion. Her sister encouraged her much for this task.
Her starting invest was only 5000 taka.She started her business with 5000 taka in the name of Allah ( Glory to Him). She had to work hard at this stage.

"keeping my baby to my mother, I bought some cloths running one shop to another shop from local market.  I found some experienced tailors and made some dresses. I got much response from friends and family". Farah added.
 

She admitted in Radiant Fashion Institute for doing a fashion design course . But unfortunately she could not continue her study. At the same time her dream business was started to shut down.
She again started her business being inspired by her sister.
In 2011,  her sisters created a Facebook page named Farah's World. She got more response   from online and offline.
For running her business, she had to digest many criticism and bad speeches and was cling with business. "Why are you doing such business, despite of having no lack of money.?: people used to say,

"I am also a man. I need my won identity. I have creativity. Why did I stay idly?", Samia further said.

Her business was going on well despite of having lots of criticism.
All of a sudden her husband lost his job with huge debt on his shoulder. "The situation went bad to worst. I came to know my husband is drug addicted his debt is about 70 lakh Taka. My heavenly family turned into hell at a glance. We had two cars, both cars had to sale for paying debt. My deposits, ornaments are were given. My parents, sisters, aunt ans uncle helped as per their ability. My father-in-law sold his land in Dhaka for paying the loan. In the meantime my husband lost his mental balance.", said Samia with much grief.

Her husband then was admitted in rehab center. The girl who always ride in luxurious prado car she started to ride in leguna to go to feed her husband in rehab. Farah's life became dark and there were no light of hope. Her husband used to do bad behavior, broke things and his condition become worse to worsen. At a time Farah went in separation.

She tried for job. But she did not get job.  At last she started her previous business with full professionalism. Because it is his livings. She applied her best effort in her business. She again got much response from customers by her hard work, determination, honesty,  strong will power, good behavior and by the grace of almighty Allah.

"I give importance on after sale service. Customer bought her cloth and I got money, that's not end, rather it's just start as per my rule.", Samia added.
Samia's life is going on with her kid. her kid is growing and her business is also growing with her kid.
She suffered a lot in her life. In spite of having a lots of obstacle she has reached at her destination. We can take a lesson from her life. Her life was full of ups and downs.
Now she is a successful entrepreneur. Her products being sold 11 countries in the world.
Now her dream is that she will have a fashion studio and Farah's World will be a well know brand.
I hope her dream will come true soon.

Visit Farah's world here. I hope you have enjoyed this article on an invincible warrior, Samia Farah.

Post a Comment

0 Comments