My improvement after joining Search English And DSB group.




Peace be upon all of you. I hope you all are well by the grace of almighty Allah. Alhamdulilah, I am also doing well by the mercy of Him.
After a long time I have sited to write here. I have lost my writing rhythm by those days I was in my native village. I know it is tough to write a quality post now but I am trying to write a post describing my improvement after joining in Search English and Digital Skills for Bangladesh, in short DSB group. 


Search English is a Facebook group created by RazibAhmed, the former president of E-commerce association of Bangladesh (e-CAB) on July 2016 in order to make an environment for practicing English for ordinary people.
In Bangladesh, students remain weak in English despite of studying English as a compulsory subject for 12 years because of having lack of using this language in real life situation. This is because of having shame and fear about making mistake.
Thinking about the phenomenon, Razib Ahmed sir have created this SE group for practicing English without fear, shy and hesitation. The idea is very simple, just write read post and write comments as many as one can, at least write 30 comments everyday.
By writing comment one can overcome his/her fear, shy and hesitation and make a habit of reading and writing as well. Later it helps to write  post.
Many members are getting benefited following this idea.
Fortunately, I have joined in this life changer platform on 30 January 2017.
But I could not remember how I  joined here and who added me.
Well, it is not an important matter of remember the history of my joining here. The important matter is that I realized the value of SE and Razib sir’s importance.
I was so passionate to learning English all time. But I went through wrong way to learn this foreign Language. I thought I should learn grammar first and I was reading grammatical rules and was forgetting them frequently.
One-day, I noticed Razib Ahmed sir’s post in SE group and I became interested to spend my time in this group. Razib Ahmed also the founder of e-CAB told us to write 30 comments everyday forgetting about mistake.
In the beginning of my journey, it was so tough to write 30 comments in a day. I used to write 4/5 comments in a day. I then gradually wrote 10 comments. Then 15 comments.
Thus, I became able to write 30 comments within a day. That day my joys was no bound. I was so much happy and inspired to write 30 comments everyday.
After practicing for some months irregularly I could write 30 comments in an hour.
It is no longer a tough task to me to write 30 comments in a day now.
I got may changes in myself after joining here is Search English group.
Besides improving in English, I built a habit of reading and writing.
I never thought that I will write a 500 words in one sitting. But, Alhamdulillah, I have written more than 500 words now. It is my improvement, I have gained through SE and following Razib Ahmed sir’s guideline.
I am no longer afraid of English. Though, I am not skilled in English but I can communicate with others by using English language. I can understand domestic and foreign news website too.
I hope I will learn more from SE.
DSB Website


Digital Skills for Bangladesh (DSB) group is another platform for learning Digital skills. It has been created by Razib Ahmed sir, the founder and CEO of Search English group. Besides digital skills we learn here very basic skills on almost all subjects.
It is a full free learning platform like Search English. After joining in this DSB group, I become used to type Bangla and my typing speed has been increased. I have come to know many new things like startup, ecommerce, podcast, cloud computing and so on.
I have written 100 post in DSB as presentations post on 100 various matters. In this project I have known about many unknown things like, Black Friday, Silicon valley, Sir Don Bradman, IT enabled service, Poet Adbul Hakim, Otish Dipangkar and so on.
I will share all these 100 presentations posts here sequentially and this is the first post of that.
Well, I would like to say you all that, if you are disappointed or you have lost your hope of doing some thing good in future then please these two Search English and Digital Skills for Bangladesh group and spend your time here following Razib Sir’s instructions. You will soon see the light of hope by the will of Allah.
May Allah, the almighty bless you all.
Thanks for reading my post.

Post a Comment

1 Comments