Kachagolla of Natore.
In the name of Allah, the most merciful the most gracious. All praise is due to Allah, the most High. Allah's peace and blessings be upon the one after whom there is no other Prophet. Dear readers, at first take my salam, Assalamualaikum. I hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. Alhamdulillah, I am also well. Today, I am going to describe about the thing what my district is famous for. My district name is Natore . It is a norther district of Bangladesh. It is the district with an area of 1896.05 Square Kilometers surrounded by Bogra to the north, Sirajganj to the east, Pabna to the south, Rajshahi to the west and a portion of west-north to Naogaon . Natore was declared as district on 4 February 1984.That's the brief introduction of my district Natore . Well, if you ask, what is Natore famous for? People then will puzzled that what thing will come first in this regard. Kachagolla and Banalata Sen are two famous thing and person respectiv...

Wow! Masha Allah It's very dynamic system. Best wishes for you vaiya.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot
Delete